- Tip#74: The simplest color wheel – MagicPicker in PRO Mode
- Tip#81: Color Wheel modes in MagicPicker 6
- Tip#60: Adjust Color Temperature of multiple vector shapes at once in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
- Tip#54: Find colors with the same brightness but different temperature
- Tip#45: Quickly switch to Color Temperature Wheel mode and back with one click!
- Tip#41: Temperature Color Wheel in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Tip#55: The secret to printing brilliant uniform colors: using Tone Lock together with K-Lock in MagicPicker