Color Wheel Modes
- Tip#70: Auto-complementary background color in Photoshop (Illustrator).
- Tip#60: Adjust Color Temperature of multiple vector shapes at once in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
- Tip#56: New color spaces and current color name on the corner of color wheel
- Tip#49: Traditional color wheel
- Tip#45: Quickly switch to Color Temperature Wheel mode and back with one click!
- Tip#40: Color wheel modes in MagicPicker 4
- Tip#42: Rotate color wheel the way you want
- Tip#55: The secret to printing brilliant uniform colors: using Tone Lock together with K-Lock in MagicPicker